Andreina Floreani is a talented and well-educated legal professional, having received a degrees from Florida Atlantic University, the DePaul College of Law, Roosevelt University and Northwestern University. She demonstrates an exemplary legal skill and has provided numerous clients with quality and dedicated service. Andreina Floreani has been licensed to practice law in the state of Florida since 2001, and continues to display a strong legal aptitude.
March 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Andreina Floreani served as a solo attorney practitioner from 2008 to 2012. As the founder and principle attorney for her own firm, she was responsible for advising clients on matters pertaining to employment, deportation, complex family law and entity formation. Andreina Floreani, a known real estate expert, also negotiated numerous agreements that included real estate closings as the lead attorney for her firm.
- Andreina Floreani: South Florida Real Estate Expert
- Andreina Floreani: Community Supporter and Activist
- Andreina Floreani: Experienced Real Estate Agent
- Andreina Floreani: Law Office Servicing Boca Raton
- Andreina Floreani: Well-Rounded Professional
- Andreina Floreani: Educated Professional
- Andreina Floreani: Avid Fundraiser and Community Volunteer
- Andreina Floreani: Client Representation
- Andreina Floreani: Community Leader
- Andreina Floreani: Professional Attorney